Lean Logistics Planning with Amberg Loglay
SELISE Smart City and logistics giant Amberg Loglay collaborated on Construction Logistics Management (CLM), which uses real time data to track, schedule and manage shipment more thoroughly.
As a leader in logistics and infrastructure design, Amberg Loglay combines modern analytics, design, planning and technology competencies to develop and implement breakthrough solutions. In collaboration with this pioneering company, SELISE developed the webapp Construction Logistics Management (CLM) that takes shipment scheduling, tracking and identifying to the next level – that too, in real time.
The solution facilitates the planning of shipment arrival times, unloading time, materials and associated unloading equipment. It also provides real-time vehicle tracking and delivery planning using mobile devices and intelligent infrastructure data. The fleet can be tracked and controlled via a web platform. This eco-system offers a common transparent platform for all parties involved in a construction project.
All this has taken SELISE a step further in envisioning a world where city logistics are planned and optimized by big data, and where infrastructure development is accelerated to unforeseen lengths.
- Your Company Should Invest In Online Collaboration Tools In A Post-Pandemic World
- How Can Your Company Profit Using CRM Tools During A Lockdown?
- SELISE Proposes Technology Concept to Mitigate the COVID-19 Crisis in Bangladesh
- Flury & Partner Joins Forces with SELISE
- SELISE Adopts Contemporary HR Practices to Help Realize Employee Potential