Position: Backend Developer [Bhutan]
Job nature: Full-time
Thimphu Tech Park, Babesa.
Note: We will only entertain applicants from Bhutan.
- Write clean and maintainable code, emphasizing software quality and craftsmanship.
- Follow established patterns and approaches within existing code bases with ease.
- Follow a TDD approach of application development using RSpec and related tools.
- Participate in the design process and code reviews.
- Work mostly on clearly defined and scoped individual features or problems.
- Be an impactful part of a small, passionate team.
- 1 to 2 year(s) of experience developing web applications.
- Freshers with strong programming and analytical skills, who love problem-solving are encouraged to apply.
- A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design.
- Adept at turning designs and specs into working code.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies, relational data models, continuous integration and git.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, coordinate with designers, business analysts and other developers.
- Accomplished in Ruby on Rails.
- Good at writing SQL queries.
For reference: Beginners salary starts at 28K + 2.5K hardware allowance
Note: You need to bring your own laptop, which is why we give you the hardware allowance every month.
Compensation & other benefits:
- Salary is affected by your work experience or creative potential
- Performance reviews and performance jumps
- Fully subsidized lunch and dinner with 24/7 snack station
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Yearly gratuity
- Team Fund
- Training and Development
How to apply:
Please apply from here with your resume in PDF format
Send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the precise subject “BE Application“.
Last date for application:
25th February 2020