Position: Customer Success Manager
Job nature: Full-time
The following tasks will give you a small insight into what exciting things await you at SELISE:
- Identify new requirements, needs of customers and develop solutions and proposals based on them (business analysis).
- You will prepare presentations and proposals for prospects as well as for existing customers.
- You will be responsible for deadlines and managing the respective project team.
- You will divide complex products into manageable releases and be able to work with the customer to create an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and bring it to market in a very short time.
- You design workshops with customers to determine their obvious and unknowable requirements.
- You work in a team but also have ownership over projects.
- As a bridge between business and IT, you will lead various projects and strive to build customer loyalty.
- Besides customers, you will work with developers, business analysts, designers and other interesting team members.
To meet the challenges at SELISE, you should have the following skill set:
- College or university degree (e.g. business administration or business informatics)
- Several years of experience in dealing with customers are part of your resume (ideally 5+ years)
- You have an affinity for technical matters
- You have outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken
- You have excellent language skills in German and English. Other languages are welcome
- A confident appearance at presentations and with customers in general comes easily to you
- You know how to organize yourself to create the most efficient way of working. You also have time management under control
- You have experience in project management (technical projects are an advantage)
- You have the ability to handle changes in a fast-paced environment and make rapid decisions. You are self-motivated and growth oriented
- You have a good sense of humor, nerves of steel and a thirst for success
- You are a conceptual thinker – you pick up new concepts easily and have no problems applying them to new situations
- You enjoy finding solutions and coming up with brilliant ideas
What SELISE offers you
- A young, innovative, diverse and international team, with supportive colleagues and mentors.
- Flexibility to work from anywhere and great modern offices in the best location in Zurich: The Circle.
- A workplace with many different, exciting and challenging projects.
- Young and innovative team that also stays for after work.
- An unforgettable time.