Position: Data Scientist
Job nature: Full-time
What you will do
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Who you are
- You should have a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or a relevant subject.
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in this field.
- You have good knowledge of these technologies and languages – Docker, SQL, Python 3, Jupyterlab, Git, MLFlow or a similar model management platform.
- You have good knowledge of the following libraries – Pandas, Numpy, OpenCV, and other machine learning libraries like XGBoost.
- You can define and acquire real-world data sets for initial tests.
- You can clean and process messy data.
- You have experience with exploratory data analysis.
- You have deep knowledge of multiple ML approaches like linear regressions, decision trees and neural networks and experience with applying them to real-world prediction and classification problems.
- You have strong communication skills and are fluent in English.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary structure.
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Breakfast and lunch at the office.
- Monthly team events.
- Lots of challenges and scope to implement your ideas.