Position: DevOps Engineer
Job nature: Full-time
What you’ll do
- Administer, Monitor and Deploy Systems and Services on AWS, Azure Cloud platforms.
- Upgrading and Scaling our systems to improve security, availability, reliability and performance.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks AWS & Azure DevOps, Jenkins.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
Who you are
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- You have 2-5 years experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Proficiency in Linux, Docker, Containerization are a must.
- Experience with Azure DevOps Pipelines or similar CI/CD tool required.
- You have a working knowledge of Container Orchestration tool Kubernetes.
- Experience with developing Microsoft .NET Core web applications.
- Basic experience in network-, server- and system-administration of Windows or Linux systems.
- You possess a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- Basic experience in Python and known DevOps tools like Git, GitHub and BitBucket and must understand Git flow.
- Solid experience in managing Git-based environments.
- Solid understanding of modern no-sql databases like MongoDB and CosmosDB.
- You possess a problem-solving attitude.
- Solid understanding of Powershell or Linux Shell.
- You have a working experience with one or more scripting language (Bash/Python/Ruby).
- You have a working experience with Logging and Monitoring Tools (ELK,Grafana,Seq).
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary structure
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Breakfast and Lunch at the office.
- Monthly team events.
- Lots of challenges and even more scope to implement your ideas.