Position: Front End (Angular) Software Engineer
Job nature: Full-time
What You Will Do
- You will work in a team and be a proactive team player.
- You will design and implement visually aesthetic user interfaces.
- You will be relied on to understand business requirements.
- You will identify issues with front-end code and rectify them to remove bugs.
- You will create unit tests to ensure code is functioning as expected.
- You will write good documentation for the written lines of code(LOC).
- You will ensure front-end code is able to query Rest/Graphql APIs.
- You will track/identify the root cause of performance and fix at a quickest pace.
- You will give the best business solution to fit the given requirement.
Who You Are
- You have 1 to 2 year(s) of relevant experience.
- You have developed at least 1 web/mobile application
- You are able to write unit tests and perform end to end Integration testing
- You are familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, Material and the CSS GRID system
- You have outstanding communication skills and are willing to work with a team
- You are a good decision maker with excellent logical solving capability
What You Can Expect
- A competitive salary structure
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Breakfast and Lunch at the office.
- Monthly team events.
- Lots of challenges and even more scope to implement your ideas