Position: IT Consultant
Job nature: Full-time
What you'll do
- Analysis of customer requirements, further development, and optimization of large and complex software systems with a high level of personal responsibility.
- Design of sophisticated cloud architectures.
- Advising our customers on complex architecture and technology issues.
- Proactive support for international development teams.
- Coordination of system integrations and professional communication with the various stakeholders involved.
- Introduction of automation processes and cloud infrastructure.
- Help shape agile processes.
- Understand the client requirements and then customize the services as per their needs.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, physics, mathematic, etc.
- You have excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- You should display entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
- You possess an affinity for digitization and the associated technical implementation.
- You are enthusiastic and passionate.
- You should be collaborative and team-oriented.
- You are a self-starter with a strong work ethic for constant self-improvement.
- You have the ability to cope with change in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- You show impeccable attention to details.
- You fluent in reading, speaking, and writing in German and English; other languages are a plus. (Feel free to apply in any of the languages you are most comfortable in)
What you can expect
- A young, innovative, diverse, and international team.
- Flexibility to work from anywhere and great modern offices at the best location in Zürich: The Circle. You will also have the option to work remotely.
- A workplace with many different, exciting and challenging projects in diverse industries for the best Swiss brands.
- A stimulating and friendly environment where you will be corresponding and meeting executives of world-leading companies.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Stays at software development sites (Bangladesh and Bhutan) are planned.
Learn more about us
Check our Instagram (@Selisegroup) and LinkedIn to learn more about us & don’t hesitate to contact us directly if you have any questions.
If the idea of being a SELISIAN is aligned with your personal goals, apply right now!