Position: Junior Business Development Manager
Job nature: Full-time
About the role
Become a SELISIAN, and actively contribute to our local and international expansion. You will report directly to our VP of Customer Success & Marketing and work closely together with our Developers, System Architects, and Business Analysts in a wide range of exciting and challenging tasks.
As the main point of contact for many of our new clients, you will be a decisive factor in our sales growth. You will be responsible for building long-lasting relationships with them and also nurturing relationships with existing clients.
What you'll do
- Support our team in Zurich to develop and optimize new apps, portals, and digital process workflows for international customers.
- Understanding customer processes and transforming business requirements into digital strategy flows.
- Cooperation with Project Managers and Development teams (Offshore Asia).
- Responsibility for on-site projects and support in international projects with analyzes, presentations, and other documentation.
- Ongoing market and trend monitoring.
- Market analysis and identification of strategic targets.
- Answering tenders in internal coordination with specialist departments.
Who you are
- You have Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business administration or business informatics.
- You have proven experience as business analyst, project manager, or experience in digitization for tailored services/solutions or products.
- You have 1-3 years of working experience in a similar role.
- You have excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- You should display entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
- You possess an affinity for digitization and the associated technical implementation.
- You are enthusiastic and passionate.
- You should be collaborative and team-oriented.
- You are a self-starter with a strong work ethic for constant self-improvement.
- You have the ability to cope with change in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- You show impeccable attention to details.
- You are native German-speaking; fluent in reading, speaking, and writing English; other languages are a plus. (Feel free to apply in any of the languages you are most comfortable in)
What you can expect
- A young, innovative, diverse, and international team.
- Flexibility to work from anywhere and great modern offices at the best location in Zürich: The Circle.
- A workplace with many different, exciting and challenging projects in diverse industries for the best Swiss brands.
- A stimulating and friendly environment where you will be corresponding and meeting executives of world-leading companies.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Stays at software development sites (Bangladesh and Bhutan) are planned.
Learn more about us
Check our Instagram (@Selisegroup) and LinkedIn to learn more about us & don’t hesitate to contact us directly if you have any questions.
If the idea of being a SELISIAN is aligned with your personal goals, apply right now!