Position: .NET Back End Software Engineer
Job nature: Full-time
What you’ll do
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
Who you are
- You possess a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science and/ or Master of Science (MSc) in Computer Science
- You have 3 to 5 years of proven experience as a back-end developer
- You have 2 years of hands-on experience with C#
- Understanding of DevOps practices and experience is preferred
- You have an in-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- You must possess excellent analytical and time management skills
What you can expect
- A competitive salary structure
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Breakfast and Lunch at the office.
- Monthly team events.
- Lots of challenges and even more scope to implement your ideas.