Position: Node.js Developer
Job nature: Full-time
What You Will Do
- You will design and develop server applications and databases in a high-traffic environment.
- You will design and develop RESTful web services.
- You have to design robust data schemas and solve performance issues.
- You have to contribute to the agile development process (Scrum/Scrumban framework).
- You have to practice continuous integration, check-in frequently, resolve build and test failures immediately and adhere to design and coding standards.
- You should practice test-driven development by writing automated (unit & integration) tests.
- You have to collaborate with Product manager and Quality Assurance (QA) to help in the definition of user stories, acceptance criteria and test cases.
- You have to estimate, design, develop and deliver assigned features.
Who You Are
- You must have extensive experience as a Backend developer using Node.js.
- You should have experience with at least one of the frontend frameworks like Angular or Reactjs.
- You should have experience with RESTful web services and with message brokers like RabbitMQ.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases(e.g Mysql,Mongodb).
- You can write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- You have experience working within a continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) environment.
- Experience in container networking on Docker .
- Experience in providing support and documentation (Postman, Swagger).
- You have the ability to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team.
- You have to be proficient in working knowledge of both front-end and back-end stacks.
What You Can Expect
- A competitive salary structure
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Breakfast and lunch at the office.
- Monthly team events.
- Lots of challenges and even more scope to implement your ideas.