Position: Product Acceptance Analyst
Job nature: Full-time
What you’ll do
- Analyze each product of our labs adhere to the international standards that we strive to maintain.
- Understand & solve quality issues of a product going into a production environment such as issues regarding design, layout, functionality to more advanced issues such as user interaction, performance optimization, and troubleshooting.
- Train to understand the hygiene factors without which the integrity of the software can be challenged.
- Validate whether or not a product can go live with a new solution.
- Manage & motivate your team to solve all issues and ensure application goes to production.
Who you are
- You’re a perfectionist.
- You like things that are aesthetically pleasing. You can easily spot issues in design and layout easily.
- You know when something does not sound right and know how to phrase it better.
- You use a lot of applications. You know what features endears it to customers, and what does not.
- You are organized and have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal. You can write in an articulated structured manner.
- You possess a bachelors or masters degree and have 0 to 1 year of work experience in any relevant field.
- You know the basics of Software and Quality Assurance in our industry, and understand terms like cross-browser compatibility and responsive design.
- You have an appreciation for User Experience and know how it can be improved.
- You know how to run automated testing using tools such as Selenium, Apache JMeter, QMetry and/or tools like PostMan. You can write and run small scripts.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary structure
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Breakfast and Lunch at the office.
- Monthly team events.
- Lots of challenges and even more scope to implement your ideas.