Recruitment Program: SELISE Web Developer Program
Job nature: Full-time
What you’ll do
- Work with at least one of these frameworks (Angular, React, Vue).
- Show flexibility and adaptability when working with different frameworks.
Who you are
- Graduate from any recognized university. Major in Computer Science is preferred.
- You have 1 to 3 year(s) of relevant experience.
- Experienced with UI frameworks in general, preferably Angular and Angular material.
- Experienced in building Single Page Applications (SPA) & integrating Web (Rest) API.
- You are well versed with Angular modules or you have created custom and web components by yourself.
- Having practical experience on Node.js, TypeScript, webpack and Third party library will be an added bonus.
- You have an in-depth understanding of cross browser compatibility and you do not create bugs for such reasons.
- You are pixel-perfect in design conversions and you think of mobile-first implementations.
- You know CSS preprocessors, Media queries, Image compression and you are good with debugging.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary structure
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Breakfast and Lunch at the office.
- Monthly team events.
- Lots of challenges and even more scope to implement your ideas.