Position: Senior DevOps Engineer
Job nature: Full-time
What You Will Do
- You will administer, monitor and deploy Systems and Services on AWS, Azure Cloud platforms.
- You will be responsible for managing and leading the team as well and making sure the clients deliveries are met in time.
- You will upgrade and scale our systems to improve security, availability, reliability and performance.
- You will design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- You will troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- You will implement automation tools and frameworks AWS & Azure DevOps platform.
- You will have to implement automation scripts using Terraform.
- You will have to implement security rules and check and update security in WAF.
- You will have to have a full understanding of ElasticStack, Prometheus, Grafana and Docker containers.
- You will collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- You will optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- You will develop and maintain design and troubleshoot documentation.
Who You Are
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science & Engineering, or relevant field.
- You have 10-15 years or more experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- You must be proficient in Linux, Docker Containerization, Prometheus, Grafana.
- You must have experience with AWS DevOps platform or similar CI/CD tools.
- You have a working knowledge of the Container Orchestration tool Kubernetes.
- You have experience working with ElasticStack, WAF & IAM.
- You have a good knowledge in networking, site-to-site VPN, Python and known DevOps tools like Git, GitHub, BitBucket and Git flow.
- You have solid experience in managing Git-based environments and modern no-sql databases like MongoDB and CosmosDB.
- You possess a problem-solving attitude.
- You have to have full proficiency in English
- You have a solid understanding of Powershell or Linux Shell.
- You have working experience with one or more scripting languages (Bash/Python/Ruby), and with Logging and Monitoring Tools (ELK,Grafana,Seq).
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A competitive salary structure
- A complete remote work opportunity.
- Performance bonus along with yearly bonus facility