Position: Senior QA Engineer
Job nature: Full-time
What you'll do
- Understand the requirements and business process of applications/products to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Lead the QA team in designing QA test procedures.
- Oversee the drafting of testing documents.
- Implement testing procedures and oversee the QA process.
- Troubleshoot quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Create test automation scripts for various types of applications.
- Conduct PenTest and provide detailed reports with solutions.
- Conduct analysis checks on product specifications.
- Review Quality Assurance reports.
Who you are
- You have at least 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- You have B.Sc in CS, IT or CSE from any reputed University.
- You have excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis.
- You have been directly involved in different software development projects.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary structure.
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Lots of challenges and scope to implement your ideas.
- Facilities: Breakfast & lunch at the office, home office days, team parties and trips, subsidized health insurance for your family, quality hardware.