Position: Senior Software Engineer (Front End)
Job nature: Full-time
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for the front-end of a highly scalable cloud application platform that uses an exciting technology stack.
- You must be able to build modern client side applications on Angular, while also being able to actively participate in the product development and lead younger developers.
- Show flexibility and adaptability when working with different frameworks.
Who you are
- You are expected to be skilled in all of the following Languages: ECMAScript 6, TypeScript, SASS, LESS, HTML5/CSS3.
- You should be skilled in all of the following frameworks: Angular, Angular Material, Flex-Layout.
- You must have practical experience on Node.js, Webpack and Third party library integration.
- You are expected to be comfortable on the MongoDB database.
- You must have skills in developing web applications with cross-browser support, and with fluid, elastic or responsive designs. Additionally expertise in the following fields will be considered an added advantage: GraphQL, NativeScript, Couchbase NoSQL Database.
- Expertise in C# will be considered an added advantage.
- The applicant must be comfortable working with the Agile development process.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary structure
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Breakfast and Lunch at the office.
- Monthly team events.
- Lots of challenges and even more scope to implement your ideas.