Position: Software Project Manager
Job nature: Full-time
SELISE is looking for someone who can plan, organize, and integrate cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact. You will be in charge of coordinating the work of the relevant team members to meet the needs of the business or client.
What you will do
- Develop project plans, goals, and budgets; identify resources needed.
- Develop schedules and methods for measuring results.
- Guide and perform strategic analysis for projects.
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion and delivery.
- Assemble and coordinate project team members and assign responsibilities.
- Prepare requests for proposals and conduct all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products.
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
Who you are
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- You should have a Bachelors or Masters degree in a related field.
- You have excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have completed at least one software development project from start to end.
- You have been directly involved in at least 3 different software development projects.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary structure.
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Lots of challenges and scope to implement your ideas.
- Facilities: Breakfast & lunch at the office, home office days, team parties and trips, subsidized health insurance for your family, quality hardware.