Position: Support Analyst
Job nature: Full-time
What You Will Do
- You will receive calls from customers who are experiencing technical issues with software, issue tickets for the complaints received and follow up with customers accordingly.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and take ownership of customer issues when reported
- Invest time training and utilise existing knowledge to understand in depth about the softwares used by clients
- Identify and categorize customer issues by severity and importance
- Committedly focus on coming up with resolutions to solve all types of problems faced by clients
- Comply with standard procedures for proper delegation of unsolvable issues to the appropriate internal teams in order to maximize customer satisfaction
There will be opportunities to learn European Standard Application Development from our expert developers. This job is shift based, and office timing must be maintained very strictly. Currently, the position is home based due to the Covid-19 pandemic, subject to change upon management’s decision.
Who You Are
- You have a BSc. in CSE or IT or any related field.
- You have maximum 1 year experience in related fields; Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- You have an excellent understanding in Application logic
- You have excellent customer service skills and verbal communication skills to provide prompt and accurate responses to customers
- You have excellent written communication skills to ensure proper customer interactions and record-keeping
- You are responsible and self-sufficient enough to prepare accurate, clear, and organised reports in a timely manner
- You have a variety of Technical Skills, such as Basic Internet & Cloud computing knowledge (Azure, AWS), Basic Networking and Troubleshooting knowledge and Ticketing platform tools ( Jira, Trello).
What You Can Expect
- A competitive salary structure.
- Health and Life Insurance upon confirmation.
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Breakfast and Lunch at the office.
- Monthly team events.
- Lots of challenges and even more scope to implement your ideas.