Position: Support Engineer (WordPress)
Job nature: Full-time
We are looking for support engineers who have WordPress knowledge on core concepts, writing skills, technical skills, finding out the exact issues of the clients, and can provide resolutions as per clients requirement. We work on woo-commerce theme customization, bug fixes and also WordPress theme, plugin extensions. You should have a strong understanding of both the back end and front end of WordPress development, and the confidence to troubleshoot any issue that arises.
What you will do
- Write friendly, personal responses to customer’s technical questions
- Show capabilities of Woocommerce payment gateway, API, Cart, Checkout and multi-vendor knowledge
- Any type of WordPress plugin customization knowledge, added new features, edit features and remove features
- Troubleshoot and bug fixing on clients’ websites
- Display good knowledge of multi-languages configuration
Who you are
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Solid understanding of WordPress Action/Hooks and its API’s, HTML & CSS(Advanced), WordPress Theme or plugin Customization or Woocommerce theme (knowledge of template structure, general theming, child themes)
- Experienced in all type of page builders (Elementor, WP Bakary, Gutenberg )
- Full woo-commerce & web development along with payment API/gateway setup
- Self-starter, motivated & fast learner
- Fluent in written English and excellent communication skills
What you can expect
- A competitive salary structure
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Monthly team events.
- Lots of challenges and even more scope to implement your ideas.