Position: UX Engineer
Job nature: Full-time
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with the business development and product teams to produce application layout. landing pages, email campaign designs, and other assets that will support our marketing or software development efforts.
- Display a strong understanding of typography, color, grid, and composition in your projects.
- Produce the highest quality of designs that accurately reflect visual design languages or brand guidelines.
- Test and iterate with colleagues or clients.
- Coordinate with developers and other designers.
Who you are
- You possess a Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- You have 1 to 2 years of proven experience as a UI/UX engineer.
- You are a fresher from a design school or you possess a strong portfolio of your design projects.
- You have experience in the following area(s): Graphics Design, UI design, Web Design, App Design, Art & Sketch, Wireframing.
- You have experience using at least one of the following: SketchApp, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Figma, Balsamiq.
- You understand the concept of information architecture.
- You have an interest in the software industry.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills.
- You are able to work in a team environment.
- You have a basic understanding of how HTML and CSS work. (Not absolutely necessary)
- You make interactive prototypes.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary structure
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Breakfast and Lunch at the office.
- Monthly team events.
- Lots of challenges and even more scope to implement your ideas.