Position: WordPress Developer
Job nature: Full-time
The role would suit someone with at least three year’s experience in WordPress development. You must be able to solve customers’ complex problems with WordPress and its plugins.
You will be working on single or multiple WordPress simultaneously and will need to develop static or integrated WooCommerce sites based on approved designs. You may be required to connect 3rd party applications with WordPress using WP REST API including generating complete reports using hooks.
You will stand out as a candidate if you have a strong understanding of both the back and front end of WordPress development with a mindset to solve problems using existing WordPress plugins.
What you'll do
- Develop and customize WP themes and plugins.
- Optimize existing WP sites.
- Display a thorough understanding of the WordPress ecosystem and implement into everyday work.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Engineering from a reputed university.
- You have 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
- You have extensive experience with payment API/gateway setup.
- You must have extensive experience in WordPress theme and extension development
- You have strong command of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience with JS frameworks such as VueJS, Angular or React is a plus.
- You have worked closely with and incorporate feedback from user experience designers, product managers, and software engineers.
- You are familiar with PCI guidelines and Magento security coding practices.
- You have delivered a full WordPress project (Frontend + Backend)
What you can expect
- A competitive salary structure, with yearly increment and review.
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Lots of challenges and scope to implement your ideas.