Position: WordPress Developer
Job nature: Full-time
What you'll do
- Develop and customize WP themes and plugins.
- Optimize existing WP sites.
- Display a thorough understanding of the WordPress ecosystem and implement into everyday work.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Engineering from a reputed university.
- You have 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
- You have extensive experience with payment API/gateway setup.
- You must have extensive experience in WordPress theme and extension development
- You have strong command of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience with JS frameworks such as VueJS, Angular or React is a plus.
- You have worked closely with and incorporate feedback from user experience designers, product managers, and software engineers.
- You are familiar with PCI guidelines and Magento security coding practices.
- You have delivered a full WordPress project (Frontend + Backend)
What you can expect
- A competitive salary structure, with yearly increment and review.
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Lots of challenges and scope to implement your ideas.