Terms Of Service
These terms of service (“TOS”) apply to your use of the SELISE website (the “Website”). By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and are lawfully able to accept these TOS. These TOS do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with SELISE or its affiliates. IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND BY ALL TERMS AND POLICIES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. If you are using the Website on behalf of any entity, you further represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these TOS on such entity’s behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify SELISE for violations of these TOS.
Please note that we may change, add or remove portions of these TOS at any time, which shall become effective immediately upon posting. It is your responsibility to review these TOS, and your continued use of this Website indicates your acceptance of these changes. When we make changes, we will revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of the TOS.
Ownership of the Application/Website and Its Contents
This Website is owned by SELISE. Unless otherwise indicated, all of the content featured or displayed on this Website, including, but not limited to, news articles, text, graphics, data, photographs, video clips, audio clips, illustrations, software, and the selection and arrangement thereof (the “SELISE Content”) are owned or licensed by either a) SELISE, b) its strategic partners/clients. All elements of the Website, including the SELISE Content, are protected by copyright, trade dress, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to the protection of intellectual property.
The contents of the Website are intended for your personal, noncommercial use. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the SELISE Content in whole or in part. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any part of this site or any content thereon over any network, or sell or offer it for sale. You represent and warrant that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitation, those relating to the Internet, data, e-mail, privacy, and the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Copyright Infringement Policy
If you believe that any material on the Website infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent as set forth below:
SELISE Legal Department
Innovation Center, Haldenstrasse 23, 8306 Brüttisellen, Switzerland.
Phone: +41 (0)448058044
We may give notice of a claim of copyright infringement by means of a general notice on the Website, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user’s address.
The Website contains links to other related websites and resources. SELISE provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by SELISE of any site or any information contained therein. When you leave the Website, you should be aware that the TOS no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Website.
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through the Website, regarding the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that SELISE shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- Any message, comment, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or other material (“User Content”) that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harmful to minors, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable.
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law.
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or contractual right of any party. By posting any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to transmit, distribute and reproduce such User Content.
- User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or solicitations.
- Private information of yourself or any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers.
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- User Content that, in the sole judgment of SELISE, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Website, or which adversely affects the availability of resources to other users, which may expose SELISE or its users to any harm or liability of any type, or which may cause injury to any person or entit.
SELISE makes no representations or warranties as to the SELISE Content’s accuracy, correctness or reliability. SELISE and its affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the SELISE Content or your use of this Website, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement of copyrights or trademarks, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation. Furthermore, SELISE does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the Website by any user, the Licensors or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. THE SELISE CONTENT IS DISTRIBUTED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FUNCTIONS EMBODIED ON OR IN THE MATERIALS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT WARRANTED TO BE UNINTERRUPTED OR WITHOUT ERROR. YOU, NOT SELISE, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION DUE TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE SELISE CONTENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SELISE CONTENT IS FREE FROM INFECTION BY VIRUSES OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT HAS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Some US states and foreign countries do not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or liability for certain categories of damages. Therefore, some or all of the limitations above may not apply to you to the extent they are prohibited or superseded by state or national provisions. Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELISE, ITS DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE SELISE CONTENT OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
Applicable Law and Venue
These TOS have been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with New York law. Any action to enforce these TOS shall be brought in the state or federal courts located in Zurich, Switzerland.
Questions and Contact Information
© 2015 SELISE, Inc. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: January 2016